Work with EXCTEL
We recognize that EXCTEL’s success is driven by the talent and motivation of our team. Teamwork, initiative, innovation and leadership are some of the key qualities we look for. At EXCTEL, you will have the chance to explore and experience yourselves with a variety of projects, technology, companies and people.
- Minimum: Bachelor in Telecommunications, Electronics or related engineering discipline
- System experience in at least one of the following : Public Address, CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems PABX, LAN, WAN, VOIP Systems, Microwave, HF, UHF, VHF, Tetra Radio, NDB Systems, SDH, Optical Networks, VSAT, RADAR Systems, Weather monitoring, Entertainment Systems
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in design and project implementation in an industrial environment such as Oil & Gas, Power Utilities or Heavy Industries.
- Team worker with good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Capability to manage multiple tasks with timely response.
- Willing to travel overseas for short or long term assignments.
- Create and document technical solutions compliant with RFQ Specifications
- Evaluate specifications, conduct coverage studies and perform design calculations.
- Analyze requirements, implement design, prepare detailed design documents and drawings for integrated systems.
- Monitor and guide supporting staff for design and integration
- Prepare test procedures, conduct Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance Tests.
- Liaise directly and work closely with all project stakeholders internally or externally
- Provide direction for all site engineering, in alignment with overall design.
Send your CV to :