Work with EXCTEL
We recognize that EXCTEL’s success is driven by the talent and motivation of our team. Teamwork, initiative, innovation and leadership are some of the key qualities we look for. At EXCTEL, you will have the chance to explore and experience yourselves with a variety of projects, technology, companies and people.
- Minimum: Bachelor in Telecommunications, Electronics or related engineering discipline
- System experience in at least one of the following : Public Address, CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems PABX, LAN, WAN, VOIP Systems, Microwave, HF, UHF, VHF, Tetra Radio, NDB Systems, SDH, Optical Networks, VSAT, RADAR Systems, Weather monitoring, Entertainment Systems
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in design and project implementation in an industrial environment such as Oil & Gas, Power Utilities or Heavy Industries.
- Team worker with good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Capability to manage multiple tasks with timely response.
- Willing to travel overseas for short or long term assignments.
- Create and document technical solutions compliant with RFQ Specifications
- Evaluate specifications, conduct coverage studies and perform design calculations.
- Analyze requirements, implement design, prepare detailed design documents and drawings for integrated systems.
- Monitor and guide supporting staff for design and integration
- Prepare test procedures, conduct Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance Tests.
- Liaise directly and work closely with all project stakeholders internally or externally
- Provide direction for all site engineering, in alignment with overall design.
Send your CV to :
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering, preferably Communication, Electronics or Electrical.
- At least 4 years of experience in oil and gas industry or similar working experience.
- Experience in Cadnaa, CCTV coverage studies etc. preferred.
- Willing for relocate or travel overseas for short term and / or long term assignments.
- Liaise and consult with inhouse Engineering team for project drawings preparation and updates according to deliverables, including BD, WD, GA, TD and DMD.
- Prepares of drawing in accordance with project and company standards.
- Direct liaison and work closely with all internal project stakeholders for technical discussion.
- Ensure consistent quality standard and conformance with design requirements and specifications are maintained.
- Able to work independently, multi-tasking, responsible, good communication skill and high time conscious.
Send your CV to :