- Recognized Degree in IT / Telecommunications or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in system design of telecom systems such as PAGA, PABX, CCTV, Access Control, Radio (Tetra/UHF/VHF), Microwave, Radar, Navigation, Microwave, VSAT, etc.
- Undergone telecom system/product training with hands-on experience will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently, multi-tasking, attention to detail, good communication skills, and high time conscious.
- Willing to travel overseas for short-term and/or long-term assignments.
- Lead/assist in the project from detailed design, documentation submissions, product sourcing, site engineering to project completion.
- Evaluate specifications, conduct coverage studies, and prepare design calculations to construct an integrated telecom system in accordance with project requirements with the most suitable and most cost-effective design.
- Direct liaison and work closely with all project stakeholders internally or externally for technical discussion.
- Ensure consistent quality standards and conformance with design plans and specifications are maintained. Rule on all major technical and engineering issues and define appropriate inspection and testing requirements.
- Provide direction for all site engineering, in alignment with the overall design.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified